Eyeing Future Growth
Are you looking for more control over your company’s finances? Do you want to start a retirement plan for your small to mid-sized business? At Infinity, we help business owners manage finances, maximize tax efficiency, create a succession plan, and organize your financial team. We can also provide an attractive retirement plan for your employees with all the products and services normally reserved for large companies.
Financial Planning That
Gets Down to Business
We provide specialized advice to help guide business owners regarding investments, insurance, cash flow, tax-efficiency, succession plans, and retirement plans.
Your Infinity advisor will customize the planning approach according to your business needs and comfort level.
Retirement Plans That Work for
You and Your Employees
Your Infinity retirement plan advisor will find the right retirement plan, recordkeeping, and investment platform for your company and your participants. We give businesses with fewer than 100 participants access to several tax-deferred savings options, so you can choose the best fit for your company:
- Traditional 401(k) retirement savings plans with full services enjoyed by larger businesses
- Simple IRAs, SEPs, SARSEPs, payroll deduction IRAs, profit sharing, defined benefit, and non-qualified deferred compensation plans
Innovative Investor Tools
As infinity clients, you and your employees can access powerful, advanced tools that set us apart from other investment firms, including but not limited to:
- Finance Logix® is an online money management tool that consolidates and updates your account data, giving you a complete picture of your finances.
- Morningstar® independent research and analysis helps us analyze your current holdings, gain valuable insight, and plan for future investing.
- Web conferencing offers face-to-face contact with your Infinity advisor – anywhere and anytime. this helps us react quickly to changes in the market or your own financial situation.
Compensation Made Easy
When it comes to developing a financial plan or investing money, choose the working relationship that makes the most sense for you. At Infinity, we offer the following compensation arrangements to suit your needs:
- Fee-based – a registered investment advisory firm, our independent advisor represen- tatives provide investment advice and portfolio management services for a pre-determined fee and/or a percentage of the assets we’re managing for you.
- Commission-based – as an investment broker, we execute purchases and sales of individual securities, mutual funds, annuities, and insurance products for a commission.
- Fee-only – we also offer financial planning services for set fees, with fiduciary responsi- bilities; meaning we have your best interests at heart with no conflict of interest.