Seeking New Opportunities
Making the move to a new independent firm is exciting. It represents an important opportunity for you to do business your own way, in a flexible environment, surrounded by others who are motivated to help you achieve significant business growth. We’re looking for top-quality individuals with a drive for building strong, productive client relationships. Consider joining our team of investment professionals at Infinity.
Do You Have What It Takes?
You genuinely care about your clients’ success. You’re passionate about adding value to your client relationships. Your financial knowledge inspires trust and confidence in those with whom you do business. You proactively work with other professionals to help coordinate your clients’ goals. Sound like you? We want to hear from you.
Individuals with experience or credentials in any or all of the following are encouraged to apply*:
- FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65/66
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Broker or dealer selling corporate debt securities
- Mutual fund retailer
- U.S. government securities broker
- Municipal securities broker
- Broker or dealer selling variable life insurance or annuities
- Broker or dealer selling gas or oil interests
- Put and call broker or dealer or option writer
- Broker or dealer selling tax shelters or limited partnerships in primary distributions
- Broker or dealer selling tax shelters or limited partnerships in the secondary market
- Non-exchange member arranging for transactions in listed securities by exchange member
- Private placements of securities
Don’t Wait... Affiliate!
- Infinity Financial Services branded financial advisor - you use our firm branding and leverage our well-established infrastructure–including our email services, business cards, and letterhead. Maintain your own office, or consider joining us in our offices in Oakland, California.
- Independent “DBA” - you clear securities offered to your clients through Infinity. This arrangement allows you to maintain your own branding in the community.
- Infinity Financial Services advisor/branch manager—in this dual role, you can consider bringing in-house representatives onboard to affiliate with us and grow your business.
Have another idea for how your career with us might look? We’re interested in creating working relationships that benefit both of us. Our compensation packages are attractive and competitive.
*All candidates must meet minimum requirement of FINRA Series 7 and 63 registrations.