Major Employers Seeking
a Retirement Plan Advisor
Need to update your company 401(k) plan? Looking for a higher level of service from your plan administrators? We can help you establish, enhance, and/or manage your company retirement plan, or other benefits plans. We offer expert financial guidance and help you fulfill your fiduciary responsibilities to your employees. Plus, we offer your employees comprehensive financial services so they can make smart choices about their personal finances.
Plan Design for Today’s
In today’s complex and highly-regulated retirement benefits environment, it’s more important than ever for employers to choose a plan administrator with knowledge, experience, and technical expertise. Infinity provides plans that are transparent and integrate seamlessly with your other employee benefits programs. Our services include:
- Customized, flexible plan design
- Responsive qualified plan support team to address employee questions
- Annual plan reviews and amendments to achieve sponsor and participant objectives
- Tailored plan documents according to demographics and industry
- Real-time online access to a plan’s consolidated holdings, quarterly transactions and performance history
- Plan-level gap analysis showing employees on track for retirement–and identifying those who are not
- Partnering with CPAs to create the most effective annual tax deduction while maintaining nondiscrimination
- Working closely with third party administrators (TPAs)
Solutions for Companies
with 100+ Participants
Do you manage your company’s retirement plan? Are you concerned about meeting your fiduciary obligations, while providing the most value for your company’s group benefit dollars? Infinity Financial Services can help you attract and retain employees with our comprehensive retirement plan solutions:
Traditional 401(k) plans
Profit sharing plans
Defined benefit plans
Tax-sheltered 403(b) plans
Non-qualified deferred compensation plans
- Broad selection of investment options offered by well-known asset management firms
- On-site enrollment sessions customized to your employees’ level of investing experience
- Ongoing behavior-based communications to encourage participation and help boost contribution levels
- Engaging participant education via on-site workshops and digital communications
- Online participant tools that automatically increase contributions and/or rebalance asset allocations
- Flexible plan document and plan design assistance
- Licensed Implementation Specialists* to help your employees make informed retirement savings decisions
- Reliable, first-class service with a single point of accountability
Convenient Tools and Support
Your plan’s participants get powerful digital tools and receive personalized support:
- Online money management tool that consolidates and updates account data, providing a complete picture of your finances.
- Morningstar® independent research and analysis helps analyze current holdings, gain valuable insight, and plan for future investing.
- One-on-one meetings can be scheduled anytime to educate participants.
*Implementation Specialists are FINRA representatives and employed by Infinity Financial Services Broker-Dealer, Inc.