Interested in owning these shares individually?*
CALL (888) 888-5321
Invest in the growth potential of Silicon Valley
The SharesPost 100 Fund (PRIVX)
A closed-end interval fund that invests in late-stage, venture-backed, private growth companies.
Get a free fact sheet & prospectus delivered to your inbox.
Infinity Financial Services is a distributor of the SharesPost 100 Fund.
Call (888) 888-5321
to talk with a financial advisor about this investment opportunity.
*We can help you invest in individual shares outside of the mutual fund, under suitable financial circumstances.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. Read the prospectus carefully before investing.
The Fund intends to primarily invest in securities of private, late-stage, venture-backed growth companies, which carry some significant potential risks. These include, but are not limited to:
- Most of the securities are not publicly traded, and will be valued by the Investment Adviser pursuant to fair valuation procedures and methodologies adopted by the Board of Trustees and parameters set forth by the Prospectus. The value of the securities and the Fund's NAV may vary.
- Due to the Fund's quarterly redemption policy, transfer restrictions, and the illiquid nature of the Fund's investments, you may not be able to sell your shares when you wish to do so.
- The Fund will invest in a limited number of securities, which could subject it to greater risk than that of a larger, more varied portfolio.
- There is a greater focus in technology securities that could adversely affect the Fund's performance.
- If the Fund does not have at least 500 Members for an entire taxable year, you could receive an adverse tax treatment.
Certain potential conflicts of interest involving the Fund's Investment Adviser and its affiliates could impact the Fund's returns and limit the implementation of its investment policies. Prospective investors should review the "Conflicts of Interest" in the Prospectus prior to making an investment in the Fund.
The Fund's quarterly repurchase policy may require the Fund to liquidate portfolio holdings earlier than the Investment Adviser would otherwise do so, and may also result in an increase in the Fund's expense ratio.
The SharesPost 100 Fund is distributed by:
Infinity Financial Services
101 Jefferson Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025